Volkswagen Bank Poland
VB Leasing Poland SA is part of VB-Leasing International Holding GmbH. It is a member of the Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken association of banks. Today it is one of the leading leasing companies in Central and Eastern Europe and the leading company on the Polish market.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Partnership with STX Next:
April 2014 - April 2017 (3 years)
Vehicle lease financing system
A system for financing the lease of vehicles in dealerships. The system allows for intuitive negotiation of financial parameters, comparison between multiple variants of hundreds of offers and simplification of this procedure by issuing automated decisions and compliance reports.
STX NEXT DELIVERED
Softax needed to provide Volkswagen Bank Polska with a system for financing vehicle leasing. The project had the following requirements:
- Modular architecture allowing for incremental improvements to the platform
- Integrations with external banking systems (e.g., BIK, Eurotax)
- Extensive support for roles, ACLs two-step confirmation and auditing
- Support use cases for bank analysts, ambassadors, sellers, dealership managers, HR departments, auditors, regional sales managers
- Suggest the best offers based on client history and decide which documents have to be supplied
- A system supporting all of the Volkswagen dealerships in Poland
- Cut the time for the initial offer by half
- Reduced the time to payout by 30%
- Support for all types of clients (e.g., self employed, companies) and types of financing (e.g., credit, leasing, consumer lease)
- A unified system for application processing throughout dealerships and in the bank
Their team is very creative and innovative, and working with them is sheer fun.
This is one of the most complex projects we’ve worked on at STX Next, with a huge codebase and a very wide range of functionalities. It was an exciting challenge to shape the intricate flow of the application for maximum business value. We appreciated the freedom to choose the technology and make improvements in the software. A streamlined management process helped us work effectively.