Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 13 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Our Product Design Team is looking for Webdeveloper who join the team of professionals! Join our team and work with the latest tools (primarily sketch, zeplin, lottie) and experiment with anything new on the market!
Roles and responsibilities:
You will work directly within Product Design Team supporting designers with your front-end knowledge helping them out with:
- Building and supporting design systems
- Setting up grids optimized for the products
- Building prototypes
- Creating interactive case studies
- Working on transition animations and additional effects
- Coding layouts for websites and landing pages
You will support Marketing Department with your skills:
- Building landing pages
- Supporting our website
- Website optimization (AMP, SEO)
- Working on scripts for marketing automation
What do we need from you?
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of RWD and website optimisation (AMP, SEO)
- Attention to details and high visual aesthetic
- Good command of English
- Team spirit!
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of HubL (HubSpot Markup Language)
- Knowledge of library based animations and SVG animations
- Experience in rapid front-end prototyping
Perks for you
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discuss individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, who works for both sides
This recruitment process consists of three meetings. One of them will verify your soft skills, the other one will test your technical skills, another one – meeting with Team Manager. Read what other candidates say about the recruitment process.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to email@example.com and put “Webdeveloper Poznań” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV: