Test Automation Specialist
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 13 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
Why join STX Next?
- Outstanding, non-corporate atmosphere and great people to work with
- Truly Agile working environment. Small, independent teams working in Scrum and flat organizational structure
- Well defined personal development roadmaps, transparent and competitive salary model
- Taking part in designing & building products using modern and diversified technological stack for international clients across different industries
- Long term collaboration based on B2B model
What do we need from you
- Deep knowledge of the topics like: software quality, testing process, type of tests, product lifecycle and bugs reporting
- Commercial experience in Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of Page Object Pattern modeling
- Hands-on experience in test automation frameworks (Cucumber, JBehave or Protractor)
- At least basic knowledge of code versioning tools (GIT and/or SVN)
- Familiarity with test plans and reports preparation (TestRail)
- Practical knowledge of technologies used in web applications i.e. HTTP protocol, REST API, HTML, cookies, localStorageAt least basic knowledge of SQL
- Analytical thinking
- Good knowledge of English (min. B1)
- Great communication skills
- Team spirit!
Nice to have:
- Commercial experience in performance tests (JMeter)
- Own github repository with some code to share
Perks for you
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discuss individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, who works for both sides
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. One of them will verify your soft skills, the other one will test your technical skills. Read what other candidates say about the recruitment process.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Test Automation Specialist Gdańsk” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV: „I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”