DevOps Tech Lead
STX Next is the biggest European Python Powerhouse. We’re a group of 300+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding Products. With 14+ years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and a deep commitment to Agile principles, we’re looking to expand our team of superheroes. Join us in one of our cities: Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Łódź or Piła!
What do we need from you?
- Knowledge in Configuration Management with good experience in at least two of the following orchestration tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt);
- Knowledge in Cloud solutions in an engineering role, using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms. Extended experience in AWS or other cloud providers (e.g. Google Cloud, Azure);
- Experience in designing and implementing high availability/ high-performance HTTP environments;
- Experience in working with at least one monitoring tool (e.g. Nagios, Zenoss, Zabbix);
- Experience in using tools to define Infrastructure as a Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.);
- Deep understanding of:
- Debian and/or Red Hat based Linux distributions,
- HTTPd services,
- Load balancers,
- Experience in creating technical documents providing insight into the design and implementation of solutions;
- Exceptional Operational and Support awareness (taking accountability for the DevOps architecture, maintenance, and problem solutions);
- Good experience in Networking (DNS, NTP, SSH, HTTP);
- Fluent Polish language skills.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Python preferred);
- AWS course certificate.
- Very good command of English (capable of holding business conversations);
- Expertise working in global teams;
- Ability to teach team members and willingness to be a DevOps Technical Leader;
- Provide required training and support to less experienced team members;
- Willingness to support pre-sales activities (participation in technical calls, work estimations, architecture design for new clients, etc.);
- Willingness to support clients out of business hours (occasionally).
Perks for you
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discuss individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, who works for both sides
The STX Next recruitment process consists of three meetings. Two of them will verify your technical skills, the other one will test your soft skills.
How to apply:
Fill the job application form and put “Senior DevOps – Tech Lead + your city ” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”