React Native Developer
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 13 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
- Demonstrated experience in developing iOS or Android applications with React Native.
- Experience in building and delivering React Native mobile applications (should have apps shipped to the App Store or Google Play).
- Experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native.
- Familiarity with state/data management libraries (Redux/MobX).
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in using code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Communicative English (B1/B2).
Nice to have:
- ES6 and beyond,including async/await syntax and generators.
- Experience with app automation tools, like Fastlane.
- Knowledge of TypeScript or Flow.
- Practical knowledge of unit testing in React using Jest and Enzyme.
- Familiarity with app management tools: Google Play Console and Apple iTunes Connect.
- Knowledge of Google Firebase Console and integrating Firebase features in React Native.
Perks for you
- Training budget – conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus.
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful.
- Leader’s support – conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want.
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office.
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives.
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discussing individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, who works for both sides.
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. One of them will verify your technical skills, the other one will test your soft skills.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “React Native Developer Wrocław” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV: