Project Manager/Scrum Master
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 14 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 300+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
What do we need from you
- Experience in SM role or similar (Project Manager, Product Owner, Team Leader, etc.),
- Good knowledge of Scrum and other Agile practices,
- Communication and conflict resolution skills,
- “Servant leadership” approach,
- Focus on continuous improvement, both on team’s and individual level,
- Client-centric and focused on building honest, strong relations with the client,
- Business awareness, i.e. being able to convince the client to good practices by showing tangible business benefits,
- Able to support Product Owners on client’s side if needed (create User Stories, acceptance criteria and test scenarios),
- Analytical and observational skills,
- Very good command of English, good command of Polish.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of project management techniques and frameworks will be a plus (PMP, Prince2, SAFe, Waterfall),
- Experience in turning briefs/initial requirements into project estimations,
- Experience in working with work schedules and product roadmaps, including methods of deviating from the plan in a controlled fashion.
Perks for you
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course,
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus,
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus,
- Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful,
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want,
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office,
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives,
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discuss individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, who works for both sides.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to email@example.com and put “Project Manager/Scrum Master Wrocław” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the current and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).”