Machine Learning Consultant
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 13 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
How are we going to challenge you?
We are looking for a talented Machine Learning Consultant to join our business development and operations team. You should be a visionary, working with the management team to help craft the overall strategy for the new department. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to assembling and leading a group of highly skilled developers as well as working with STX Next clients to constantly exceed expectations.
Join our multinational, multilingual business development and marketing team that punches above its weight. We have helped STX Next score high on prestigious rankings like the Financial Times 1,000 and Deloitte Fast 50 Central Europe, and we’re eager to grow even more with your help.
- Initially, this is a hands-on role: you can expect to spend up to 50% of your time writing code, or working with others on your team directly contributing to the production of code
- The other 50% of your time will be spent between on day-to-day people management and development required of a high-performing and successful team as well as business development activities
- Measure and report performance of the ML/AI team, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules-based models
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to solve business challenges
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Coach the current team and share knowledge with them
- Advise on team composition and identify opportunities for growth
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with machine learning and neural networks
- Proven track record of commercial ML projects
- Good theoretical understanding of supervised learning, reinforcement learning
- Ability to take a task from concept to full implementation
- Experience with more than one of the following: TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, Keras, SciPy, Pandas
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ML/NLP
- Significant Python experience
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills
- English proficiency, though fluency isn’t required (Join our diverse, international team in which English is constantly used. Some of us would very much like to practice our Polish as well)
- Provide required training and support to less experienced team members
- Willingness to support pre-sales activities
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. One of them will verify your technical skills, the other one will test your soft skills.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to email@example.com and put “Machine Learning Consultant” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”