Go (Golang) Consultant
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 14 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 300+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
How are we going to challenge you?
We are looking for a talented Go Consultant to join our business development and operations team. You should be a visionary, working with the management team to help craft the overall strategy for the new department. Additional responsibilities will include leading a group of highly skilled developers in future prospect as well as working with STX Next clients to constantly exceed expectations.
Join our multinational, multilingual business development and marketing team that punches above its weight. We have helped STX Next score high on prestigious rankings like the Financial Times 1,000 and Deloitte Fast 50 Central Europe, and we’re eager to grow even more with your help.
- Initially this is a hands-on role: you can expect to spend up to 50% of your time writing code, or working with others directly contributing to the production of code.
- The other 50% of your time will be spent between on day-to-day people management and development required of a high-performing and successful team as well as business development activities.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Identifying opportunities for growth
- Participating in direct communication with the client and adapting to solve business challenges
- Guiding the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team
- Driving a team culture of collaboration, quality, accountability and most importantly fun
- Working based on Agile methodologies
- +3 years of professional experience in a similar role developing high-quality software
- Previous experience in leading teams
- Experience in Golang and excited to learn new languages/technologies
- Experience in development methods (TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery)
- Any DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Build pipelines, monitoring, also knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes, Microservices Architecture etc) experience would be highly regarded
- A curious mind – you always eager to learn new ways of doing things
- A collaborative open attitude to working with great quality code enthusiasts
- Fluent command of spoken and written English and Polish
How to apply
Fill the job application form and put “Go (Golang) Consultant” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”