Events and Networking Specialist
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 13 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
Join our multinational, multilingual business development and marketing team that punches above its weight. We have helped STX Next score high on prestigious rankings like the Financial Times 1000 and Deloitte Fast 50 Central Europe, and we’re eager to grow even more with your help.
- Define the Events Strategy and determine a 1-year action plan.
- Follow through on the action plan, updating it as needed.
- Identify events for STX Next representatives to participate in as attendants and/or presenters, supporting progress towards business development goals.
- Identify opportunities to create campaigns to capitalize on networking opportunities and coordinate with Account Executives, Outbound and Marketing teams in the execution of those campaigns.
- Organize technology-oriented events for the Business Development and Marketing department at STX Next. The events should attract a relevant audience and exceed their expectations.
- Ensure high quality presentations for both STX Next events and third-party events.
- Ensure appropriate post-event follow-up with all relevant stakeholders and participants.
- Manage relationships with STX Next’s network, constantly working towards expanding and strengthening the web of connections.
- Travel when needed, attending conferences and other events.
- Strong international experience in events and meetings planning preferably in an IT, SaaS or a professional services firm.
- Great written and spoken English (at least C1).
- Proven track record of identifying and maximizing event opportunities, exceeding KPIs.
- Must be a self-starter who does not depend on supervision to meet the company’s goals.
- Comfortable working with C-Level executives.
- Creative and organized.
- Strong relationship building skills, ensuring effective communication and genuinely caring for stakeholders’ satisfaction.
Extra points for you if you
- Have experience working in the IT industry.
- Have experience working outside of your home country.
- Are proficient in other languages than English and Polish.
- Have a network of C-Level contacts in Europe, North America, the Middle East and/or Asia.
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
- Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Workation – Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Piła and Łódź – no matter where you work on a daily basis, use a workation option to work in other STX Next offices any time you want
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
- Monthly party budget – they say that little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
- Work-life balance – we are open to discuss individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, who works for both sides
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. Read what other candidates say about the recruitment process.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to email@example.com and put “Events and Networking Specialist” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”