Digital Marketing Specialist
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 13 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
What we’re looking for
We are currently looking for an energetic data-driven marketing enthusiast who will be in the middle of our digital marketing efforts and get a unique opportunity to scale up the spectrum of our B2B marketing activities. This role will allow you to gain exposure to and experience with the Hubspot sales and marketing automation platform. You will be part of a fully-equipped marketing team and work with premium tools to attract website traffic and convert it into new leads.
- Grow new leads by converting paid traffic through multiple channels.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes.
- Manage customer databases for marketing and internal purposes (Hubspot).
- Drive cost-effective new customer acquisition via metrics-driven online marketing campaigns across multiple channels including SEM/PPC with a purpose of exceeding lead generation and ROI goals.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the Business Development (Sales) and Product Design teams to develop the necessary assets for marketing campaigns.
- Work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, and operations to develop and optimize paid campaigns and reports.
- Use web data analytics, optimization and marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Unbounce, Google Data Studio, Klipfolio (or other data integrators) to leverage and evaluate audience behavior, paid channel attribution, engagement, and acquisition.
- Responsible for executing on new opportunities to expand and improve lead-generating initiatives through paid media.
- Direct, coordinate and execute the development of digital creative including display ads, landing pages (with conversion optimization and A/B testing).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of multichannel campaigns creation.
- A very good knowledge of Google AdWords (including GDN), Facebook is a must.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- The ability to use a CRM and marketing automation system.
- Openness to new ideas and an ability to simplify complex information.
- Affinity for numbers and data.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Hubspot platform.
- Web Design and Design software (Photoshop, etc.) knowledge.
- Experience with video creation and audio/video editing.
- Experience working in IT and/or programming experience.
What do we offer
- Contribution to costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport).
- Work in a very international team where English and Spanish are in constant use. Some of us would very much like to practice our Polish as well.
- Have a real impact on marketing strategy and the public image of the company.
- Get technical training covering technologies, recent trends and even coding bootcamps.
- Training budget – STX Next covers 75% of training/conference fees.
- Team building budget.
- Work within a multi-national team environment.
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. Read what other candidates say about the recruitment process.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to email@example.com and put “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”