STX Next is the biggest European Python Powerhouse. We’re a group of 300+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding Products. With 14+ years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and a deep commitment to Agile principles, we’re looking to expand our team of superheroes. Join us in one of our cities: Poznań, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Łódź or Piła!
What do we need from you?
- Knowledge in Configuration Management with good experience in at least two of the following orchestration tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt),
- Knowledge in Cloud solutions in an engineering role, using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms. Extended experience in AWS or other cloud providers (e.g. Google Cloud, Azure),
- Experience in designing and implementing high availability/ high-performance HTTP environments,
- Experience in working with at least one monitoring tool (e.g. Nagios, Zenoss, Zabbix),
- Experience in using tools to define Infrastructure as a Code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.,
- Deep understanding of:
- Debian and/or Red Hat based Linux distributions,
- HTTPd services,
- Load balancers,
- Experience in creating technical documents providing insight into the design and implementation of solutions,
- Exceptional Operational and Support awareness (taking accountability for the DevOps architecture, maintenance, and problem solutions),
- Good experience in Networking (DNS, NTP, SSH, HTTP),
- Fluent Polish language skills.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language (Python preferred).
- Very good command of English,
- Expertise working in global teams,
- Provide required training and support to less experienced team members,
- Willingness to support pre-sales activities (participation in technical calls, work estimations, architecture design for new clients, etc.),
- Willingness to support clients out of business hours (occasionally).
The STX Next recruitment process consists of three meetings. Two of them will verify your technical skills, the other one will test your soft skills.
How to apply:
Fill the job application form and put “DevOps Engineer + your city ” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”