Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 13 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a prolific content writer with excellent English and an understanding of SEO to produce various types of texts. This primarily includes blog posts, guest posts, and website copy, but may also involve email campaigns, social media copy and copy for graphical materials.
Through their work, the writer will raise digital awareness of our services; help solve the problems of website visitors and potential leads; and help STX Next get found on Google.
This role requires a high level of creativity, linguistic skill, attention to detail, curiosity about tech and self-management skills.
- Follow a robust publishing calendar to deliver content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned assets (including blog posts, reports, infographics, etc.).
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Business Development and Product Design teams to brainstorm and prioritize content ideas—and bring them to life.
- Provide feedback to other contributors, and edit other writers’ content.
- Produce content for nurturing processes through email, external blogs, and social channels.
- Grow our subscriber base, organically, by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with internal development teams to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key internal stakeholders and our audience.
- Analyze the impact of the content you produce to optimize future efforts for increased effectiveness.
- Min. 1 year of past experience producing marketing copy and/or building audiences either online or offline.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality, SEO-optimized text that keeps audiences engaged. You will be expected to present a sample of your work.
- Impressive writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business for various types of content.
- Desire to write articles on a wide range of topics for our blog and for external blogs through guest articles.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and deliver on time.
- An exceptional command of the English language. All of our materials will be produced in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience with email marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of web marketing and data analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- A good feel for social media. You will be expected to help promote your content.
- Translation skills. Some of our materials need to be adapted into Polish or translated to English.
- Experience working in IT and/or programming experience.
What do we offer
- Contribution to costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport).
- Work in a very international team where English and Spanish are in constant use. Some of us would very much like to practice our Polish as well.
- Have a real impact on marketing strategy and the public image of the company.
- Get technical training covering technologies, recent trends and even coding bootcamps.
- Training budget – STX Next covers 75% of training/conference fees.
- Team building budget.
- Work within a multi-national team environment.
The STX Next recruitment process consists of two meetings. Read what other candidates say about the recruitment process.
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Content Writer” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”