Business Development Representative
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 13 years of experience, 5 offices in Poland and deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 270+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products. Are you the NEXT one?
Also, we’re proud of what our customers are saying about us at clutch.co.
Join our multinational, multilingual business development and marketing team that punches above its weight. We have helped STX Next score high on prestigious rankings like the Financial Times 1,000 and Deloitte Fast 50 Central Europe, and we’re eager to grow even more with your help.
Requirements and responsibilities
- 3+ years of cross-border prospecting experience with a proven track record of exceeding KPIs.
- Must demonstrate a high proficiency in written and spoken communication skills (English). Polish is not a requirement, although additional languages are always viewed favorably.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through/follow-up, not only in relation to the prospects but also to achieve the defined KPIs.
- Constantly search for and qualify potential clients who might be interested in STX Next’s software development services.
- Create and deliver engaging pieces of communication to target identified prospects.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM – Hubspot, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Ensure that the company’s services can deliver on the client’s needs.
- Try new things; you will be forgiven for coloring outside the lines.
Beneficial, but not required
- Experience using Cold Email Campaigns to reach specific KPIs.
- Familiarity with CRMs and/or other business development tools.
- Experience working in the IT industry.
- Experience with acquiring leads via cold calling.
What do we offer?
- The most modern tools including Hubspot, Woodpecker, Linkedin Premium etc.
- Attractive bonus structure.
- Working in a diverse, international team in which English and Spanish are in constant use. Some of us would very much like to practice our Polish as well.
- Training – not only sales and marketing but also technical training covering technologies, recent trends and coding boot camps.
- Training budget – STX Next covers 75% of training/conference fees as well as books and webinars.
- Contribution to costs of private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport).
- Team building budget.
- Team Retreats.
- Macbook, iPhone and additional equipment
How to apply
Fill the job application form or send your English CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Business Development Representative” in the subject. Also, include the following legal gibberish somewhere in your CV:“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at STX Next sp. z o.o. sp. k.”